God has called together His church that our life together might serve as a sign, instrument, and foretaste of His Kingdom. Being the church means more than participating in another small group, Bible study, service project, or accountability group. To that end, we connect in missional communities as we seek to live out our IDENTITY in Christ in the everyday RHYTHMS of life together. These groups of 8 to 16 people meet regularly to eat, celebrate, learn, and engage their specific mission within the larger community.
- Deep, meaningful, and enduring relationships develop among the people of REALITY (FAMILY).
- Spiritual growth in people through accountability, relationship, and learning the truths of God and His Word (DISCIPLES).
- The people of REALITY to engage the city and the world for Christ, naturally and authentically (SERVANTS).
- The spread of the gospel and multiplication of the church body (MISSION).
Whether you are new or have been with us for a long time, it is our desire that every person who calls REALITY their home would be involved in a missional community.
- To find a missional community, you can visit with a friend or see our MC map (online or at the REALITY Scattered board in the foyer) to find contact information for all our MCs.
- For help finding or starting a missional community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of REALITY’s elders.
- To learn more, email email@example.com or download our MC frequently asked questions.